Friday, November 6, 2009

I'm Done With School

So, had for little miss me right now…I finish Massage school and I graduate on the 20th of November and you all better be there for me or I will be sad. I am still living in West valley with the family. Cory is still working or the Army and I got a part, part time job in the office at my apartment complex for a little bit. I do have a second hands on interview in Park city on Monday, Yay, Exciting. I am so happy I am done with school. Its freaking nuts that I am done. I feel like I just started 3 months ago, and here I am, all done. Yippy Skippy, I am finished….Don’t really know what else to say except that Chantelle is getting big and becoming more and more like a 2 year old. Man, cans that girly throw a fit. I just have to keep telling myself that it is just a faze….she will grow out of it….right? Anyway, that’s all for now…bye

No comments: